Do you know what is working and what isn’t in your language access program?
This e-book will outline in five steps what is needed to complete a comprehensive program assessment, along with tips and tactics for implementing best practices and avoiding common legal problems. In this e-book, you will learn the following:
- Language access policies and how those fit into your organization’s language access plan
- How to collect race, ethnicity, and language (REL) data on patients and tie that data to better patient outcomes
- How to conduct a legal language access audit
- The most common legal language access compliance problems and how to avoid them
- Tips and tactics for increasing the operational efficiency and cost-effectiveness of your language access program
- How to train providers on cultural and linguistic proficiency tactics and the use of your language access resources
Complete the form to download the e-book.